Questions on life purpose
Use these questions to help find your life purpose
Write down every thought you have in response to a question.
Let the words flow. Keep writing until there is no more response.
Work with each of the following questions:
- What are you good at? What are your gifts, your talents and your abilities?
- What do you love to do? What makes you come alive?
- What were you doing when you were the happiest?
- What have you done that you are proud of?
- What aspects or characteristics of you are you proud of?
- When you were young, what did you know you would do when you grew up?
- If you were on your deathbed, what would you regret not having done?
- If you could do absolutely anything in your life, what would you do?
- If you could make any contribution to the world, what would it be?
- What is your passion?
- How does your passion make a contribution?
- What is your life purpose?
Keep looking for your passion and the contribution you want to make to the world. By doing what you love and finding how to serve, you add a very special joy to life.
Do you have a relationship or an area of life that isn’t working?
If you have a relationship or any area of life that isn’t working, there will always be an underlying condition that is creating the problem. This condition creates a state of fear, upset and tunnel vision. It destroys love and sabotages your life. Until this condition is found and removed, you will be forced to repeat the past.
Fortunately, removing this condition is a relatively easy thing to do. The moment this happens, you restore your ability see clearly. Solutions appear and this area of life starts clearing up. The best way to accomplish this is to work directly with Bill Ferguson. He can give you the tools, the direction, and the individual support you need to handle this area of your life. Learn more
You can handle the problem areas of your life. You just need to know how.
Send to a friend
Do you know someone who would benefit from the Mastery of Life E-Course? If you do, send the person to www.masteryoflife.com/ecourse.html