Possible interview questions
Problem areas can clear up, relationships can heal, and you can create an incredible life
The natural state of who you are is love. When this is present, life works. You are happy, alive and free. You are on top of life. You see life clearly and have a very positive attitude. You radiate this positive energy into your life and great things happen around you.
The opportunity of life is to learn to live in this state. Unfortunately, we relate to life in a way that destroys it. Instead of creating a life of love, joy, peace, happiness, and miracles, we create a life of fear, upset and suffering. Fortunately, this can be reversed. Problem areas can clear up, relationships can heal, and you can create an incredible life. I can show you how.
Here are some possible interview questions
- In your book, Get Your Power Back, you say that the problem areas of life are never the problem. They are the symptom. Can you explain this?
- What happens when you fight the truth?
- What is the law of resistance?
- What is the law of cause and effect?
- Why do we fight the truth?
- What is the hurt that get us in trouble?
- Why do you say that upsets are not caused by what happens?
- How does this apply to relationships?
- What do you mean when you say that we are 100% responsible for our lives?
- What causes depression?
- How do you get your power back?
- What is letting go?
- How do you let go?
- How do you heal the childhood hurt that creates so much suffering?
- How can people learn more?
Do you have an area of life that isn't working?
Are you having a difficult time? Do you have a relationship or an area of life that isn't working? Would you like to have this area clear up? You can. The best way to do this is to work directly with Bill Ferguson. You can also attend our weekend workshop, Return To The Heart, and watch our Video Course.
You can create a great life, but you have to know how. Our free e-course shows you the basic steps. As you work with the lessons, you change your life.