Possible interview questions
How to be effective in difficult times
Life is full of adversity. We are constantly being brought challenges and difficult times. This is how we grow. Unfortunately, we handle our difficult times in a way that makes us very ineffective. We feel threatened and become full of fear and upset. We lose our ability to see clearly and push away opportunity.
The first step in handling a difficult time is to set yourself free of the fear and upset. When you have inner peace, you see clearly and can see what needs to be done based on facts instead of emotion. This allows solutions and opportunity to show up. It also has the difficult time pass quickly. Learn more
Here are some possible interview questions
- In your book, Get Your Power Back, you say that the problem areas of life are never the problem. They are the symptom. Can you explain this?
- What happens when you fight the truth?
- What is the law of resistance?
- What is the law of cause and effect?
- Why do we fight the truth?
- What is the hurt that get us in trouble?
- Why do you say that upsets are not caused by what happens?
- How does this apply to relationships?
- What do you mean when you say that we are 100% responsible for our lives?
- What causes depression?
- How do you get your power back?
- What is letting go?
- How do you let go?
- How do you heal the childhood hurt that creates so much suffering?
- How can people learn more?
Do you have an area of life that isn't working?
Are you having a difficult time? Do you have a relationship or an area of life that isn't working? Would you like to have this area clear up? You can! The best way to do this is to work directly with Bill Ferguson. You can also attend our weekend workshop, Return To The Heart, and take The Mastery of Life Course.
You can create a great life, but you have to know how. Our free e-course shows you the basic steps. As you work with the lessons, you change your life.